FREE Community Edition
This edition is a slimmed down version of the software where essential features are included.
The Download link is provided here:
ProfESSIONAL EDITION ($549)
Starting at $549, the device is built on a Raspberry Pi4 platform with affordability, size and plugin capabilities.
The desire for building such a product comes for decades of Penetration Testing while realizing the pain points in the Industry:
Specifically designed for Anti-Tracking / Stealth Operations , the system also addresses isolated networks with no Internet Connections, C2C capabilities, IoT Hardware Hacking and Weaponization, AI Assistants, reverse engineering Machine Learning models, Wireless, Indepth onboard tutorials, Quick and Easy to use with Fast set-up times.
No software is needed to be installed on your Corporate locked-down laptop when performing assessments.
Encrypted Communications between 2 devices whether side by side or half a world away from one another.
No Cloud connectivity is needed for updates.
No data is stored in the Cloud.
IoT Scanning Engine:
- Reverse engineering
- Arduino Integration
- Malware Detection
- Command and Control (C2)
- Peer to Peer Communications
- Client – Server Configurations for 2 devices
- C2 Server can run as a Qemu emulation or on another device
- Backdoor Agents for Android, ARM and MIPs Architectures
- Air Gap Hopper
- Cryptex Site Bouncer
- DNS Bouncer
- Reverse Shell Tunneling (ICMP, DNS, TLS, SSH, SRTP, WebSockets, HTML5 Web Messaging)
- Autonomous Drop Box Mode
- Dynamic DNS
- Side Channel Communications
- Exploitable Vulnerability Scanning
- Peer to Peer
- Video Streaming
AI Assistance Integration:
- Testing of Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri Skills in products
- Runtime and Static Analysis
- On-board Step-by-Step Instructions
Secure Source Code Review:
- Binary Analysis
- Static Analysis
- Vulnerability Scanning and Exploitation
- OWASP Top 10 and Beyond
- Cross-site scripting detection via Machine Learning models
On-board Machine Learning Models:
- Red Team Automation
Hardware Hacking Suites:
- Bus Communications (SPI, JTAG and UART)
- Ethernet, USB, HDMI
- Sensor Testing
- Smart home technologies such as Alarms, Security Control Panels, Video doorbells, gate and locks
- Industrial Controls such as ICS, SCADA and PLCs
- Simulations of Sensors
- Bluetooth / BLE
- Man-in-the-Middle Capabilities
- Z-Wave Plus
- Regular, on-going Support